Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Wow, it has been far too long since I updated this! Let me wish everyone a Happy Independance Day as there are many countries that celebrate their independance during the month of July.



For those of you into scrapbooking, I have a Patriotic scrapbook kit for free at my website. Just go to http://www.magicmoondesigns.com/whats_new.htm to download it.



I'm going to try and get back into posting a new picture every day. The bad news is that my digital camera uses a rechargeable battery that seems to be dying and not holding a charge at all. Unfortunately I can neither find a replacement nor can I afford to get another camera. The good news is that my video camera also does stills although they are smaller images. Plus I think I can upload video to the blog, so maybe I'll just upload some video clips later.



Bye for now, and for my fellow Northern Californians here's to hoping that the smoke clears out and the fires don't spread!

No comments: