Friday, July 13, 2007

I just don't understand

People that I thought were my friends suddenly don't have the time to talk, to email, to IM...and I have no idea why. I don't know what I've done, or perhaps didn't do, to make them turn on me. I know that they probably don't mean to do it, they're just busy with other things, but when an entire group of people that you thought were your friends start ignoring you, it hurts no matter what the reason.

The emotional part of me is saying, "just walk away, they'll find someone else or just pretend you never existed, if you were of any importance they wouldn't be acting like this" while the logical part of me is saying "don't act like them, continue on just as you have been and see what happens. Just give it time instead of over-reacting".

I've decided to listen to the logical part only because I really don't want to walk away from them, at least not yet, but I don't know how much more I can take of being ignored.

No comments: