Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I lost my cat

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, my cat has disappeared, and I am completely heartbroken. I've had him for over seven years, since he was just a wee kitten, and I swear he disappeared into thin air.

The county is doing aerial pesticide spraying for the mosquitos, so I went out before 7PM and carried the lazy fat cat into the house. I heard the first plane fly over around 8PM and went out into the front yard since I was expecting my mother. Before I went out the door I saw that Leftie was there in the entry hall, just laying there.

That's the last I've seen of him. The other cats are acting like everything is perfectly normal while I'm crying and calling for him and searching everywhere. I've all but torn the carpet up in the house and he's just not in here. I've searched the front yard and the back yard, and I can't find him. He's too fat to have gone under the fence or over it, and my front yard and back yard are fenced in. Unfortunately today was garbage pick-up day so if the garbage truck scared him, he may have run out when the driver opened the gate to get the cans.

LEFTIE, WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE COME HOME, I MISS YOU!

No comments: